Expert Buy-to-Let mortgage advice from Cheltenham
WE CAN HELP YOU STAY IN CONTROL
For professional advice on buy to let mortgages you need a specialist, and the same thing applies whether you are running a large property portfolio or just considering your first let-to-buy transaction.
For a rapid response simply skip to the contact form at the bottom of this page and give us a brief outline of your requirements.
In these uncertain economic times and with deposit rates at historic lows, many of you have turned to property as the best alternative form of investment.
Property investment offers the prospect (but not the guarantee) of steady capital growth combined with the ability to earn income from rentals.
If you have moved home, and kept the original property as an investment, your mortgage on that property will be treated as a "Consumer Buy to Let".
This means that your mortgage will be subject to the same regulation as a residential mortgage, which gives you greater protections but means that the mortgage will be more complex to arrange.
Not all mortgage lenders will lend on a let-to-buy situation, and those that do have their specific areas of interest.
In order to match you to a lender we will need to take account of the following factors:
- whether or not you have a consumer buy to let
- how much earned income you have apart from the rentals
- how much rental income you are earning from all properties
- how many let properties you have in total
- how many of those are mortgaged
- how many mortgages you have with a specific lender
- whether you have experienced any credit issues
- the total value of outstanding mortgages compared to the total property value
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We will match your needs to our unique matrix of buy-to-let lenders, and find the cheapest match to your circumstances and your requirements.
We will explain your options and put you in a position to decide what is in your best short and long term interests.
Send us your details for a rapid response from your dedicated adviser.