Capital Raising through Strictly Mortgages Cheltenham
TYPICAL REASONS FOR CAPITAL RAISING THROUGH YOUR MORTGAGE
- to pay for home improvements
- to help your children with a deposit for their first house
- to raise a deposit for the purchase of a buy-to-let property
- to buy out the interest of an ex-partner
- to clear debts
- to pay tax bills
- to invest in your business
All of the above are legitimate reasons for needing to raise extra money, but mortgage lenders have their own individual rules as the purposes for which they will allow you to take extra cash so you can't assume that an application will always fit their criteria.
HOW STRICTLY MORTGAGES CAN HELP
- we will find a lender who is a good fit with your requirements
- we will advise you if the funds can better be raised through your existing mortgage company
- we will advise the most cost-effective solution to raise the money you need
- we will take account of your age, employment, credit status and your personal objectives to recommend a solution that is most appropriate to your individual needs
Whatever your reason for wanting to raise additional funds, let us know and we will find you the best available deal.