Professional Advice on Equity Release in Cheltenham and Tewkesbury
Many people approaching retirement or already retired find themselves in a position where they are asset rich and income poor. In other words they are living in a house which has substantial value, but they are unable to enjoy retirement to the full because of a very tight income and possibly even continuing debts to service.
TYPICAL PROBLEMS AND CONCERNS ARE:
- Will I be secure in my home for the rest of my life?
- What happens if my partner is taken into long-term care?
- How will it affect my children or other beneficiaries?
- Can I use the money to help my family?
- Are there any restrictions on how I use the money?
- Will my estate end up with a debt?
- What will it cost to repay the loan if my circumstances change?
- Can I raise enough money to make the transaction worthwhile?
- Will I need to prove my income in order to justify the Equity Release?
- Do I have to take all the money at once?
- Is there scope for raising additional money in the future?
- Will I have to make payments?
- What happens if I want to move house?
Get in touch today to find out how we can help you
HOW STRICTLY MORTGAGES CAN HELP:
- All these questions and more will be answered in the course of discussing your options and arranging the advance.
- Before that we will be more than happy to make a general assessment of your situation and answer any preliminary questions without commitment on your behalf.
- We will work through a process to ensure that we fully understand your circumstances and your requirements in order that we can recommend the most appropriate solution. Everybody's circumstances are different.
- We will also arrange for you to have access to independent legal advice in order to ensure that you fully understand the transaction and to answer any questions from a legal perspective.
- We will stay on side throughout the whole process and see it through to a successful conclusion.
- We will remain accessible to discuss the effect of any change of circumstances in the future and to answer any questions that arise.
Some of the most common reasons for arranging an Equity Release are as follows:
- to pay off an existing mortgage and enable you to retire
- to help you fund the purchase of a new home may not otherwise have been possible
- to clear an interest-only mortgage
- to clear other outstanding debts that are troubling you, such as credit cards and loans
- to help your family, as mentioned above
- to pay for home improvements
- to buy a reliable car
- to enable you to travel, or maybe take the holiday of a lifetime
- to provide that "rainy day cash reserve" needed to ease your worries about an uncertain future
- or for anything else you choose
Please provide a few brief details on the form below. I will get back to you as quickly as possible by telephone or by email in order to answer any questions and arrange a preliminary chat.