Professional Mortgage Services for Accountants
YOUR CLIENTS NEED MY HELP
Having run my own Chartered Accountancy practice for over 20 years, I am well aware of client needs and perhaps more importantly the special nature of the client/accountant relationship.
I know that you will not consider referring a client to an outside agency unless you are certain they will receive a professional service, and by professional I mean a service dedicated to finding the best possible solution for the client.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR PRACTICE
Once we have helped to put most appropriate solutions in place, be it mortgage or business funding, protection products, for individuals or for a company, they will be better able to survive and continue as a profitable client of your practice in the long term.
By offering a broader range of services through a trusted partner you will be protecting your client bank.
Clients will treat you as their first port of call whenever problems arise.
Technology is accelerating the demise of the market for traditional compliance services and you need to actively pursue opportunities to develop a more proactive role in supporting your clients. I would humbly suggest that this is one of those opportunities that can be embraced with a minimum investment of time and training for yourselves or your staff.
Let's talk through the benefits of developing a business relationship.
Call or complete the Professional Enquiry form and I will get back to you to arrange a meeting.
A FEW EXAMPLES OF SITUATIONS WHERE WE CAN HELP
Here are some of the scenarios where we should be able to make a valuable contribution. You may find it interesting to go through and note all those that could be relevant for your clients or their businesses:
MORTGAGE AND FINANCE RELATED
- clients with complex income sources
- clients on fixed term contracts
- clients turned down by High Street lenders
- profits retained in the business
- raising money for the business
- raising money to pay tax
- raising funds for a divorce settlement
- rebuilding after a divorce
- a chequered credit history
- helping young people get on the housing ladder
- use of government schemes
- straightforward cases were clients still need best advice
- early repayment charges apply to existing mortgage but more money needed
- end of deal advice; I can often arrange Product Transfers free of charge
- buying or refinancing commercial premises
- buying or refinancing buy to let property
- plant purchases
- working capital finance required
- bridging required
BUSINESS AND PERSONAL PROTECTION
- recommendations based on professional risk analysis
- providing long-term security for residential homeowners
- protecting widows, widowers and the long-term sick
- providing key man insurance for businesses
- tax deductible life insurance
- group health plans for directors and employees
- securing business continuity come what may
- covering catastrophic business events (and consequent liabilities) such as:
- death of a fellow shareholder
- death of a business partner
- critical illness
- inability to work
If you wish to get in touch or recommend us to a friend or colleague, please note that we can be contacted as follows, or provide your contact details on the Professional Enquiry form below:
Phone: 01242 680141
Mobile: 0777 9644849