Professional remortgage Advice in Cheltenham and Tewkesbury
TYPICAL REASONS FOR NEEDING A RE-MORTGAGE (OR REMORTGAGE)
A remortgage simply means moving your mortgage to a new lender at a time when you are not moving house.
This might be to your advantage for any of the following reasons:
- to get a better interest rate than you are currently paying
- to improve the terms of your mortgage in some other way
- to raise extra money – (see Capital Raising)
- to add somebody new onto the mortgage, or to remove somebody
- to facilitate a divorce or separation
- to take advantage of an improvement in your credit rating
- to take advantage of an increase in your earnings or change of employment status
HOW STRICTLY MORTGAGES CAN HELP
When you come to us to discuss a remortgage, we will always start by carrying out a fact find to ascertain your up-to-date situation so that we can take full advantage of any improvements or steer you round any difficulties.
We will investigate any options you have with your existing mortgage lender because it can sometimes be beneficial to stay where you are and take a further advance if you need more money.
If you need to move elsewhere we will investigate the whole market to identify the mortgage product best suited to your needs.
If you believe that a remortgage might be what you need, complete the Enquiry form and we will be pleased to carry out a free review and steer you in the right direction.